In depth knowledge of SCCM application deployments and troubleshooting:
- Experience in managing different deployment types categories (techniques), including different features and options available.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using supersedence, retirement and dependency features in application model.
Experience in managing large scale infrastructure:
- Knowledge of managing SCCM collections including query-based collections, include and exclude rules.
- Knowledge of change management flow and incident management, SLAs.
Experience in SCCM Reporting:
- Experience in creating custom reports using report builder and SSRS, including graphs and charts.
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries and SCCM views.
- Knowledge of WQL queries.
- Global conditions: Experience in creating custom global conditions as per requirement using available methods.
- Configuration Baselines: Knowledge and experience on creating custom baselines and implementations.
Basic Scripting knowledge
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages VBscript\Powershell to speed up operations and troubleshooting.