- Ensures that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support visual design (mock-ups) and business process definitions (requirements)
- Shares product management vision and operational directives with the development teams on a pro-active basis – ensure development, roadmap and business goals are met. Monitors and measures achievement of goals
- Provide quality assurance and sprint cycle review in coordination with the development business leads
- Assists in key customer acquisition efforts, concept review/demonstration, mock data set-up & preparation; as well as other account related matters
- Ensures each team member has an up-to-date Performance and Development plan
- Encourages development and retention planning for top talent across own team
- Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement product management definitions, solution requirements and operational policies to achieve business objectives
- Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, quality of development delivery and global consistency.
- Works with development colleagues in other geo locations to define best design, UX/UI and related approaches, solutions, and timelines.
- Clarifies key issues and strategies with appropriate stakeholders in the client organization.
- Articulates the contribution of created platform and products and services in meeting the customer’s business objectives.
- May serve as advisor or project sponsor role in global and complex customer engagements.
- Review product suitability for a global client base, quality and translation review.
- Legal and business process review in terms of impending country engagements for new locations/segments.
- To act as a global specialist for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements, use case preparation for a cloud based globally aware solution
- To provide key and effective development liaison in all verbal, written and systems oriented communication in a global organisation
- To lead theoretical and conceptual presentations, discussions and dialogue; and to provide business and practical context that enables both decision and design conclusions
- To communicate with global representatives on all product requirements, development and customer driven needs
- To provide deep business research and solution guidance as required by the project development phases
- To assist in localisation, translation and other educational matters related to market readiness and the overall go-to-market strategy
- 3+ years of experience on Product Owner position
- Expertise in hotel management systems products, technology and industry
- Have and maintain a current knowledge of the state of the hospitality technology market, solutions, industry, competition and environment in the assigned region
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel as needed be flexible with time
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred
Jak będziesz pracować