The tasks consist in the following activities:
- Capture end user requirements (new reports, new interfaces, configuration of new functions)
- Translate the business requirement in solution
- Write functional and/or configuration document
- Write design specification for the developers
- Create test scripts and scenario
- Coordinate uat and deployment
- Manage change control from beginning to end
- Hand over the new capability to the support team
- 5-10 years of experience in support and design of Oracle Financial for e-business Suite AR, GL, AGIS, AP, PO, iExpense, iProcurement, OTL, GL, OTL, PA
- Must have detailed understanding and hands-on experience with Oracle e-business suite and supporting data architectures including
- Good understanding of multi-organization and multi-currency functionality and their application in complex business situations
- Ability to analyze business processes and translate business needs into requirements and solution design documents. Must be able to resolve business process gaps using standard software functionality.
- Has the ability to work with users of all levels to identify requirements and deliver timely results.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills
- Follow project management and SDLC processes